Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tags will be reply tomorrow or so.

Happy Birthday Fishy Amanda! :D



I've known you since I-don't-know-when, but we started talking through kupping cigarettes. How cock it is siol :D
But wellz, I got to thanks viceroy menthol for pulling us together.
You've been a great friend to me, you've been there always. No worries about other things alright, cheerup my friend, you got us here together with you.
VVO LOVE YOU FISHY CHAN! :D



Celebrated her birthday yesterday, caught The Haunting In Connecticut with 16 people.
I swear Belle sucks, she held my hand so tightly. When one of the scary part filmed, she pressed my hand,hit my arms and screamed. Nb I was so scared and screamed too -.-
Ohmy,this sucks. I even told Fishy chan and yao rong:其实也没有这么可怕的啦. )':
HSH around 10plus.


Yuanzhi, Jesslyn, Sabelle, Me, Baoxian, Michelle, Valerie, Amanda.

Top: Nick.
Bottom: Yaorong, Weekiat, Leslie, Kelvin, Vincent, Tian Shen, IDK.

Look at the way Jesslyn and me laughed.





Heading to Fishy Chan's bbq later on. Waiting for honeybaby to get shower and come over my house to meet me. Gonna get her pressie first before heading to her condo.

Hope today will be much more enjoyable than yesterday with my honeybaby around,
but Jesslyn might not be able to attend, awwww )':
Imma gonna miss you for sure,try your best to make it okay.


My sugar and honey. My everything.


"Put the unhappy aside and seek for the happier one,you're really the last lady I'm gonna hold on. I swear with the name of Belvintanpengkok."
I love you honeybaby. ^^