Sunday, July 12, 2009

Petty Ghost <3


to Yihui: Heyyo Aiai! :D Tyvvm, love you manymany ! ^^

to Joey: Thanks honey! anw, you're which joey? :O

to Olivia: Hey beeee! You're missed by VVO man!!! (:

to Jiatmynn: Hey girl, linked (:

to belvintheGREAT: Heyo Baby the great! I love you so!

to Fish: Let the pro teach you next tym! Lmao :D

to Belle: At least I didn't scream okay short ass! It was you who made me screamed! So xiaxuey lahhhh. awww ): I have the pictures already, grab from my post ^^

to Jesslyn: Hihi honey! I love you too, and I miss you so! ):

Heyyo lovelies! Fishy chan's birthday party was hella fun, though things had got a little out of hand but wellz, we all had enjoyed! ^^
Honeybaby came to meet me at my house. Bused to Whitesands. Met up with Vincent and Shawn. Bought Fishy Chan's pressie. Walked over to Macdonald to meet Nick,Jenson and J's girlfriend. Bused over to 230. Waited for don't-know-who to arrive. Bused and walked over to Fishy chan's condo.
My sugar and honey were there before me (:

Ate a little and had heart 2 heart talk with D.Sista by the pool. It was fabulous honey, thanks so much for your listening ear, your encouragement, and a light push.

Played a little around the pool, and got a little wet. All thanks to Vincent koh, that tall shxt and Shawn. Honeybaby's slipper was thrown into the pool by vincent, hilarious shxt. Ohand this fat ass of mine nearly fall when he's running after shawn. Lmao :D

A short while later, it began to rain. So we all hurried to her condo.
Played around with my sugar and honey, it was superb man! ^^
Had a fight with Honeybaby. Yeye,we put up a real great show for everyone.
Ohmygawd. But things were fine within a few minutes. It will be the first and the last I hope (:
Aftermath, we played wrestling in Fishy chan's room, and Baoxian was the judge.
Hella fun I swear. Yeye, my boyfriend's rough but nevermind, I can go along with him i guess :D
Played around and cut cake. Daddy came to fetch Me, honeybaby and d.sista home at 11plus.

Talked with Honeybaby till 2mn and went to sleep. Wokeup at twelve. And waited for Honeybaby to meet me at my house. Bused to 919. Cabbed to 913. Daddy fetched us to 686's nightmarket, bought delicious food and headed back to PR.
HSH at 5.45pm.



Baby asked me whats the 5Cs that guys must have when we are on the way to 919.
I told him is Cash,Credit card, Car, Condo. The other C I don't know.
B: I only don't have condo mah.
V: You where got credit card.
B: I got. Only need 5k mah, I got another atm card which I shared with mommmy one mah.
V: Yah lah yah lah.
B: Really!
V: Okayokay. But I think only got 4Cs, the other one is 1H.
B: H is what?
V: Handsome loh.
B: I handsome what.
V: But you only got Cash and half of handsome ley.
B: Not handsome then dowan me lo. *Lift up his hand away from my shoulder*.
V: Hannah, I want lah. *Pull back his hand*.

Kaos, my honeybaby is this thick-skinned. Don't puke k, just let him be :D
Alright,Imma not sure of the 4Cs and 1H, but this is what I saw from tvee. Hees.

Okay, time from pictures!


Elson, Shawn, Kelvin the fat.



Me, Shawn, I-don't-know-who.

Shawn & Yao rong.



Dearest Sista and Twinny.

Dearest Sista & VVO.

Honeybaby, Me & Nick Soh.

Belle, Jesslyn, VVO.
Baoxian.

Belle, Jesslyn, Baoxian.
VVO.

Top: Valerie, Michelle, Baoxian, Yuanzhi, Jenson's girlfriend.
Bottom: Fishy chan, Belle, Me, Jesslyn.

Yaorong, Amanda, Jiaqin, I-don't-know-who, Kelvin.
Tian Shen, Belvin, Junwen,
Leslie, Weekiat, Vincent, LianJie, Jenson, Jun Xian, Elson.