Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Be it this or that.



Hello Sweeties! Prep exam is starting tomorrow and I've yet start my revision. Ohmyohmy.
As usual, I've been spending my time with my babyboy, but I did accompany my sugar and honey too okay! ^^
Babyboy cabbed down to meet me at school area with Shawn. Bused to DTE together with Babyboy, Jesslyn, Amanda C, Michelle, Leslie, Yaorong, Shawn, Nick, Jenson and Vincent K.
Had a little entertainment with Jesslyn in the bus, Lmao :D
Lunched at KFC, cabbed to EM with babyboy at 4.05pm. Hanged around and HSH at 5.05pm.

to Olivia: Hahaha, yeye, words from the bottom of my heart, :D Cya someday ! ^^

to Nick: Imma VVO, He's BIBI O, You're NINI O? Lmao :D

to belvintheGREAT: Baby ahhhhh, Don't be naughty ah. I love you so.

to Fish: You should be happy that I put up your pic and a post specially for you k, don't complain! hahahah, love youuuu! ^^

to Yihui Aiai: Heyyo Aiai! Will deh, tyvm ya ^^ Cya real soon honey! :D

to Kelvin: How you find my blog one? :O Hahaha, yaya you're cute = fat and adorable! Lmao. don't care him :x

to Janice: Ohman,why are you so busy uh? ): I miss you toooo! ^^

to Valerie: Heyyo! Relinked you ^^

to Yaorong: Linked you drunkkid! :D

to Baoxian: Hey sweety! ^^

Overdue pictures:


Took yesterday before O level MT oral :D

Ohmy Fishychan!


Probably you're one who doesn't wish to explain much, or rather ponder much into one's question.
Wellz, this might be something new that I gotta start adapting.
And this is what that had been bothering me in the afternoon,
You might not know what Imma referring to or asking for, and I chose to keep it this way.
There's so much in you that I still yet to understand or rather discover.
Right now, Imma still hanging on tightly to this, and Imma still loving you this much till Imma really dishearten by your acts.
5more days honey.