Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Madly in love with my Pettyghost :D

I got another day-off manzxcx! Cos no one wake me up at 6.30am. Mommy is the culprit behind it as she failed to remember to set her alarm. Hehehe ^^

Woke up by honeybaby's call at 10.30am. He was shocked when I told him I ain't in school right now. And he laughed his ass off the very next minute after I told him the reason behind it.
Lmao.

Prepared and cabbed to fetch honeybaby. Headed to Central. Lunched at Sanding first as Ployclinic was still closed. Walked back to Polyclinic aftermath. The queue was ultra long. Totally cannot stand it.

(I could simply write a letter, but my mommy says she don't know how to lie so ask me to get a mc.) Wellz, Don't laugh at her, I know she's adorable, LIKE ME! ^^

Went to Honeybaby's new house, and then cabbed home.

No picture today. Didn't meet up with Amanda.C today, so I don't have those pictures yet.
Tomorrow k, Promise ^^

Drop by Jesslyn Koh's blog if you guys have time, http://nylssej-ksh.blogspot.com/
She wrote a post coated with honey especially for me! VVO's gien song-ing ^^
Ohmyohmy,hehehe (:

Cheer up my pretty lady, 再sad就不美了leyyyy! 哈哈哈哈.
不要理会她 k, 我帮你打她的屁屁! :D
快点笑一笑吗宝贝!Lmao :D