Monday, July 6, 2009

Talked and texted with honeybaby till 2plus midnight. He said he will wake me up tomorrow morning at 8am to have breakfast with Bx &co.
In the end, Imma the one waking him up. Can't blame him, he is the brother of pigsy (:
Went back to sleep till honeybaby called me. Prepared and waited for baby to come fetch me on cab.

Headed to DTE meet Bx &co. Ate hotcakes and walked over to town park. Baby's totally like a shxt, we played see-saw, and he refused to lemme down. He made me screamed like nobody business and video-ed it down. You better keep the video wellz,and don't let others see it. If not Imma gonna post the picture of you doing facial. Lmao :D

Walked over to whitesands meet Jeremy &co.
Looked around and Baby (Jaslin) came down to meet us, hanged around whitesands with her while waiting for Amanda.C and Belle to arrive.
Baby headed to Somerset and we headed back to my HSH.
Took my ez-link card and bused to Hougang 23 with Honeybaby,Amanda.C,Belle and Cheeyong.
Trimmed my hair and waited for Belle to have her hair cut. Ohmy,she looks like a mushroom right now. She got bangs smiliar to mine, just that her's thicker. That is why she look quite resembling to the mushroom! ^^
(Don't scream when you saw this short ass,If not you'll be shorterrrr! Laughs~)

Walked over 703 to have our lunch, and waited for Daddy come fetch me,Honeybaby and Amanda.C.
He dropped us at EM. Hanged around there with Honeybaby while Amanda.C went over to 230.
Bought stuff and headed back home.

will upload me and amanda.c photos after she send me and I finish editing (:
Meanwhile, Look at my honeybaby's kuku face first ^^