Sunday, June 28, 2009

Karma.

Bxtch from W.

Heyhey babies! miss me don't you! :D
Yep, I will be back posting a much longer one when I'm done throwing away what happened yesterday alright. Stay tune huneys! Luvxmisses ^^
Meanwhile, pictures of me and my honeybaby for you guys! Tag me tag me! (:

VO's replies:

Belvin the great > Hihihi brother-in-law of pigsy :D VVO owned you okayyyyy! I hate you babyyyyyy! :@

JKSH > what you wanna tell me regarding your daddy's things ? Imma fit and strong okay!

Celest > Heyheyyyyy! :D Cya tmrw ! loveloves ^^

Jolene > You takecare too, and thanks huney! Much appreciated, loves.

Cherie > Tagged you ^^

Jane > Hello juan-nie ^^

Passerby > you mean the 'vvo' ? Its from picnik.com (may queen) . (:

Fish > Yeye, be excited to see you uh? Heh ^^

Joey > Heyhey, Suresure! (: gimme your link girl ^^

Olivia > Hey beeeeee! Heh, I miss you so! (:

Yihui > Cya real soon too. thanks alot huney, much loves (:

Ky > Hanor )': Nevermind, we still got a long way ~ ^^ I miss youuuu manymany ah.

Alvina > Ohhi siaoeh! I miss you too ah,when you wanna meet me huh! :D I love you ^^





All these shit you're giving me ain't gonna affect me, cos I'd gone through it way before, not for once not for twice. It don't even have a slightest kick. Practically, I chose this path and human beings out there had told me not to ever regret it. Wellz, I ain't gonna regret it cos I once had the happiest moment of my life. Yep, I gotta thanks you for that, honeybaby (: Certainly you're 100% right cos that bloody motherfucker bitch ain't gonna affect us at all, she shouldn't even be an issue to me or even us!

I saw a dog roaming down the streets in PR, its a
transsexual. Ohmyfuckinggawd,scream out loud babies! It had straight fur, not too long not too short. It loves to be the center of attraction, I don't know why. Though it is a dog but it has something which it adores. Guess what's the color, it is the color of the sky. Different shades of blue. Times and times it barks as if it lost its mind. I don't know why all these descriptions seems to be describing a human being yet it is a dog. There must be something wrong with it's pea brain. HAHAHAHAHAHA. What if it knows how to function a computer, isn't it gonna be flaring and cursing?! Andandand, what if it knows how to reply to what I'd wrote especially for her?! Ohmyohmy,what am I suppose to do?!~ ROFL, ^^

Look here, I don't fucking hellz care whether he gives you the attention you're seeking, cos you don't have the standard there. Don't blame me for making things too ugly alright, cos you're the one who went ahead w/o heeding my advice. I gave you 2ways whereas you chose the hard one. I will bloody hellz remember you,and you too remember what you had done.